Sunday Worship Services: 10:00 AM to about 11:30 AM
Wednesday Evening Services: 7:00PM to 8:00PM
Come as you are, but don’t stay that way! Here is what to expect on your first visit.
Christian Life Church is a place where everyone is welcome! We are a non-denominational Christian Church that is open to everyone. We believe that God’s house should be friendly, inviting, and filled with joy so that is the kind of environment we strive for.
- Sunday morning worship service starts at 10:00 AM but feel free to come early to hang out. Sunday service generally lasts about an hour and a half.
- Wednesday night service starts at 7:00 PM and lasts about an hour.
- Services start with a time of praise and worship, at CLC we worship with both traditional hymns and contemporary worship music. Our heart is to “make a joyful noise to the Lord” (Psalm 100:1)
- There is no dress code, people dress however they want at CLC from suits to shorts. We care more that you are there with us then how you dress.
- Sunday Service Childcare and Junior Church: Kids from crawling age to kindergarten can be securely checked into our nursery before service begins and children from 1st Grade to 5th Grade join us for worship and then are dismissed for Junior Church before the sermon. Children 6th grade and older are invited to join the church for the full service in the sanctuary.
- Wednesday Night Childcare: There are no older children’s classes on Wednesday nights, but their is childcare for children from crawling to about age 7. Older children are invited to join the main service with their friends and family.
JOIN THE FAMILY
Our church is a family! If you know Christ as savior, you are part of that family and we would love to get to know you more. If not, take this as an invitation to join the family and to come live life with us!