Come as you are, but don’t stay that way!
Christian Life Church is a place where everyone is welcome! We are a non-denominational Christian Church that is open to everyone. We believe that God’s house should be friendly, inviting, and filled with joy so that is the kind of environment we strive for.
- Service starts at 10:00 AM but feel free to come early to hang out and have free coffee (Grant it, it is church coffee, so don’t get your hopes up!)
- Service lasts around an hour and a half.
- Service starts with a time of praise and worship, at CLC we worship with both traditional hymns and contemporary worship music. Our heart is to “make a joyful noise to the Lord” (Psalm 100:1)
- There is no dress code, people dress however they want at CLC from suits to shorts. We care more that you are there with us then how you dress. Dress how you feel comfortable.
- Childcare is available. Kids from crawling age to Kindergarten can be securely checked into our nursery before service begins and children from 1st Grade to 5th Grade join us for worship and then are dismissed for Children’s church before the sermon.
JOIN THE FAMILY
Our church is a family! If you know Christ as savior, you are part of that family and we would love to get to know you more. If not, take this as an invitation to join the family and to come live life with us!