Christian Life Church is a mobile church, that means we don’t have our own church building but lease a space every Sunday. We lease the Downtown Cedar Rapids Library on Sunday mornings for our Sunday morning services. This has huge advantages because it allows for ample parking, a beautiful auditorium, and plenty of classroom space at a fraction of the cost we would pay to have our own building. We hope that you join us in Worshiping the King of King’s this Sunday at the Downtown Cedar Rapids Public Library, 450 5th Ave SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401.
There is ample parking in three spots for you to chose from:
- Park in front of the Library in any of the street spots (street parking is free on Sundays). The front doors will be open until 10:20 every Sunday morning.
- Park in the back parking lot, behind the library. The back doors will be open until 10:20 every Sunday.
- (Best Option) Park in the 4th ave parking garage and enter through the sky-walk. The 4th ave parking garage, located directly next to the library, is free on Sundays. Go up to the third floor (past the “permit parking only” signs, permit parking is not enforced on Sundays) and you will see the sky-walk entrance labeled for the Library. Park there and enter through the Library. The sky-walk doors will be open until noon on Sundays.
Sunday service starts at 10:00 AM, but doors open at 9:30 AM, so feel free to come early and fellowship, sip some free church coffee (it’s cheap coffee and it’s brewed too strong… but it’s hot and it’s free!), get your nursery aged kid’s checked in, and get ready to worship God and grow in His word.
Looking for more than just Sunday service? Check out our Ministries page to get plugged in with a Life Group and our Men’s and Women’s ministries.
- Leave us a voicemail at (319) 318-2058
- Hit us up on FaceBook at facebook.com/christianlifechurch/
- Shoot us an email at CLCCedarRapids@gmail.com
- Or send us some mail at 103 31st ST NW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52405